Broken Antler Fen if you were church, i'd get on my knees.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Penn smirked at her response. The sentiment resonated with him as he too would probably take pride in being late. He took a moment to give her an appraising look where he'd mostly dismissed her before once he'd determined that she was not Fennec. She had a pretty face and interesting eyes. Since that was paired with a sense of humor, he decided to categorize her as interesting. He'd wait to stretch it further and consider her worth his time just yet, though.

"It evolves as circumstances dictate," Penn answered with a shrug. He'd been called Pox as a child out of affection by a mother that amused herself by comparing his rambunctious, rebellious nature to a disease. Maturity (LOL) had driven his name to shift to Penn because it sounded cooler. In truth, his actual name was Foxegrine, though he'd never actually gone by it before. He was sure there'd come a day when a new nickname would come along and stick. He kind of liked to keep changing it--keep people guessing. Never commit to being one person. He liked not committing.

"Yeah, on and off I'd say for a few months," Penn replied as he started walking again, just making the assumption that she'd follow, "I grew up with Maia and Wraen, though I spent a while on my own before running into them again." He paused to give her time to appreciate how independent and cool he was before continuing, "What brought you here?"
Messages In This Thread
if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - January 13, 2021, 11:53 AM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Bridget - January 13, 2021, 12:29 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - January 13, 2021, 01:27 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Bridget - January 14, 2021, 04:28 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - January 21, 2021, 11:57 AM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Bridget - January 24, 2021, 02:51 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - January 28, 2021, 04:58 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Bridget - January 29, 2021, 07:51 AM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - February 01, 2021, 05:24 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Bridget - February 08, 2021, 09:36 AM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - February 19, 2021, 09:01 AM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Bridget - February 27, 2021, 01:52 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - March 11, 2021, 11:18 AM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - March 28, 2021, 04:02 PM
RE: if you were church, i'd get on my knees. - by Penn - April 08, 2021, 09:54 AM