Moonspear we just sell different parts of ourselves
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
kukutux informs him that she is the wife of jarilo, brother of hydra. though the name rings a bell, it is the two sisters of hydra that he most remembers; having been closer to hydra and his brief dalliance with their pale sister, vela. she explains that she is a mother: to a boy and a girl. a very belated congratulations, then. he speaks on the topic of her children, a wiry smile tugging the corners of his scarred mouth upwards.

this is not my first time calling moonspear home, wintersbane admits readily to her curiosity; more than willing to placate it. i spent some time here as a cub. hydra trained me, actually, he says with a fond chuckle and a soft swell of nostalgia. for times that were, in hindsight, simpler but just as rife with conflict. i have a great respect and admiration for her.

to the news of aiolos there is a slight show of surprise upon the tundrian's visage as he processes that news. is he? he inquires in a contemplative hum. wintersbane hadn't gotten to know the man well, but held onto an inkling of suspicion he had not welcomed him as the king of court whether the suspicion was unfounded or not. i'm glad to know he's doing well, all the same. wintersbane gives a slight pause before admitting, i only know of it's empress, hua. with a soft shrug of his shoulders.

aiolos hadn't came up in any of the conversations that he had with the empress but, in the end, wintersbane supposes whatever their relationship was, wasn't any of his business.
Messages In This Thread
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 16, 2021, 10:02 AM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 16, 2021, 10:58 AM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 16, 2021, 11:37 AM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 16, 2021, 12:11 PM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by RIP Wintersbane - January 16, 2021, 12:23 PM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 16, 2021, 03:13 PM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 18, 2021, 02:43 PM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 19, 2021, 09:35 PM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 25, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - February 03, 2021, 01:44 AM