Moonspear we just sell different parts of ourselves
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
though rarely prone to anxiety over decisions made, opting to make them and ride the coattails where ever they may take him, the slight prickling of anxiety in his chest as if an invisible creature were worrying his flesh was surprising; felt keenly in the stretch between his inquiry and her response. he would not push if she did not feel up to it — he was many things and not many of them good but he respects that space all the same.

thank you. wintersbane says in a soft rasp of the words, attempting to battle away the relief he doesn't want present within them. i'm a simple man, kukutux, wintersbane replies. i believe in reciprocating what i am looking for. loyalty, wintersbane begins, thinking thru it in a way he'd never had before. then again, none of his past relationships had ever been based in pragmatism. only love. for while i can't promise love nor do i expect it, i will be an attentive husband. his heart has been too battered by the losses of those he had loved prior and though he wishes to add he'd be a good husband that felt a little too arrogant. i would like to be a father, perhaps that was his most driving point. so a potential wife who wishes to have children would be good.

it wasn't much, but surely went to show that this ( as in, contract marriage ) was all new territory for him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 16, 2021, 10:02 AM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 16, 2021, 10:58 AM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 16, 2021, 11:37 AM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 16, 2021, 12:11 PM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 16, 2021, 03:13 PM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 18, 2021, 02:43 PM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by RIP Wintersbane - January 18, 2021, 04:01 PM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 19, 2021, 09:35 PM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 25, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - February 03, 2021, 01:44 AM