Moonspear we just sell different parts of ourselves
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
i would, wintersbane replies to her inquiry. i do. he emphasizes with soft correction of his words. though, admittedly, he has not been actively seeking a life partner to share the little and big triumphs with — for he was too busy being reckless and acting out the whims of his youth apparently yet to fade; emboldened by the morphing change that pain and loss have left upon his besmirched soul — he thinks it'd be nice. to have that part of his life figured out. to at least get one fragment of it stable.

for it has always been a wild and unstable thing; bucking him along as a wild stallion not yet broken bucked any that would attempt to bridle and ride it.

it is stability i search for; to plant roots and see what blossoms from them. a balm to ease the ache in my soul. he has found the ground he wishes to sow and grow upon ...he only has to let himself.
Messages In This Thread
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 16, 2021, 10:02 AM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 16, 2021, 10:58 AM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 16, 2021, 11:37 AM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 16, 2021, 12:11 PM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 16, 2021, 03:13 PM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 18, 2021, 02:43 PM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 19, 2021, 09:35 PM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by RIP Wintersbane - January 21, 2021, 06:53 AM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - January 25, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: we just sell different parts of ourselves - by Kukutux - February 03, 2021, 01:44 AM