Alpine Lake spinning round as we circle the drain
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
LOLL you’re okay. That was still a rly good post. Mine would’ve been like 50 words if I only two hours of sleep Lol.

Kyn watches this coyote-wolf thing with hardly concealed interest. His face becomes anything but alert as Donovan listens to the other trip over his own words with that interesting accent of his. His expression becomes humorously deadpan. Allowing him to ramble, Donovan steps back a few paces in an attempt to make this stranger feel less threatened. Which might or might not work. 

Still, he raises a cream brow and a smirk begins to form on his boxy snout. “Alright, alright, calm down.” He chuckles easily. “I’m in a good mood today, so I won’t be eating you. What brings you out here?” He inquires with a good natured, but somehow slightly taunting, tilt of his massive head.
Messages In This Thread
spinning round as we circle the drain - by Lakhos - January 17, 2021, 06:28 AM
RE: spinning round as we circle the drain - by Whrist - January 17, 2021, 04:44 PM
RE: spinning round as we circle the drain - by Simmik - January 17, 2021, 06:56 PM
RE: spinning round as we circle the drain - by Lakhos - January 19, 2021, 03:12 AM
RE: spinning round as we circle the drain - by Kynareth Deagon - January 19, 2021, 04:10 AM
RE: spinning round as we circle the drain - by Whrist - January 21, 2021, 03:57 PM