Hideaway Strath Excuse me... Have you seen my sanity? I think I lost it
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kynareth is being called. His massive head jolts up and his auds perk at the sound, he’s already beginning to trot towards the howl. Noting the howl being Nyra’s he wonders what exactly it could be this time. A spar? To alert him of something? Perhaps to just spend some time together? Something he wouldn’t mind, even though he knows he’s going to be spending even more time with her due to her new position at his side as Overseer.

Still as he approaches, the wind is knocked from his lungs at the sight that befalls him. A massive wolf, skulls hanging from his muscled form. So well fed it’s almost suspicious and blood painted all over his pale face. The grandmaster’s ears flick back in mild surprise as he eyes the stranger, sauntering up with his head held high.

Cocking a circular brow, he hums curiously. “What an interesting man.” Comes his smooth drawl before he flicks his gaze to Nyra. “What is this?” Golden orbs look back to Vein. “Do you wish to join us?” He asks then, his voice and eyes full of curiosity and intrigue for this strange man.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Excuse me... Have you seen my sanity? I think I lost it - by Kynareth Deagon - February 03, 2021, 07:11 PM