Hideaway Strath Super silence in the quiet
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She rose from the water and, very gingerly, attempted to shake the water from her coat, her face scrunching up some in pain as she did so. Still dripping, she moved to the altar that Arlette had requested she lay on. Thank you for easing my worry about the children, she told the healer as she slowly moved to the ground in the instructed spot. As for the wounds, she trusted Arlette to do whatever she needed to do. 

As for Vein, she pointedly ignored him, which was easy now that Ky was here, demanding her attention as always. She watched him move closer as he suggested Arlette get better acquainted with this new healer. Her focus only shifted when Vein mentioned that she should be distracted from the pain caused by whatever he was suggesting they use. Her gaze whipped to the man who had invaded her space without asking, her eyes sharp and fiery. I don't need to be distracted. I've handled worse pain than whatever that stuff will cause. She was unsure why others though her some dainty flower that needed protection; she was quite the opposite. 

She turned back to her husband and pushed her nose into his fur, taking in his scent to calm herself further. She couldn't help the wandering of her mind to the fact that she was pregnant. She looked up at Ky, her expression soft. So, it looks like I'm pregnant, she told him, although he clearly already knew.  

Then she turned to Arlette. Do whatever you think is best. If she was open to taking advice from the other healer, then Simmik wouldn't argue.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
Super silence in the quiet - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 05:26 PM
RE: Super silence in the quiet - by Arlette - February 06, 2021, 08:50 AM
RE: Super silence in the quiet - by Vein - February 06, 2021, 03:09 PM
RE: Super silence in the quiet - by Kynareth Deagon - February 07, 2021, 01:31 AM
RE: Super silence in the quiet - by Simmik - February 07, 2021, 10:47 AM
RE: Super silence in the quiet - by Arlette - February 07, 2021, 12:12 PM
RE: Super silence in the quiet - by Vein - February 07, 2021, 11:15 PM
RE: Super silence in the quiet - by Kynareth Deagon - February 08, 2021, 04:59 PM
RE: Super silence in the quiet - by Simmik - February 16, 2021, 12:19 AM
RE: Super silence in the quiet - by Arlette - February 18, 2021, 02:31 PM
RE: Super silence in the quiet - by Vein - February 19, 2021, 09:16 PM
RE: Super silence in the quiet - by Simmik - April 01, 2021, 01:24 AM
RE: Super silence in the quiet - by Arlette - April 01, 2021, 12:11 PM