Cedar Sweep Take you like a drug
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
I’m sorry. He hears and Kyn believes him. The next words aren’t surprising, but they still him in his wild frenzy of licking his former lovers face off. He’s pausing and looking down to him with a shake of his head. 

“She did.” He whispers solemnly. “You should’ve said something I wouldn’t listened. I would’ve chosen yo—“ Simmik’s voice rings through his ears and he’s absolutely freezing. 

Though her words and voice is buoyant with entertainment and playfulness, he still feels quite embarrassed to have his wife catch him like this. As if it were a horror movie, Kyn is slowly looking back to her with a sheepish grin and a laugh that says he’s only a bit embarrassed at being caught red handed. He offers a fleet of look of We’ll finish this conversation. before he’s moving.

He allows it to turn into a more confident laugh as he moves off of him and faces her. “Darling, this is Matias. He’s an old friend and uhh — lover.” He admits with a chuckle. “Grew up with him in the Saints and all that.”

Then he turns to Matias. “This is Simmik. She’s my wife.” He says confidently and surely. Quick to interject with “No need to worry, she’s absolutely nothing like Sasha. She’s so much better.” He gushes on his pale lover. “She helped me when I was having a rough time with the Saints fall so long ago.” The brindle explains softly. His gaze soft and trusting as if he could somehow telepathically show him all of the reasons she isn’t, and will never be, like Sasha.
Messages In This Thread
Take you like a drug - by Kynareth Deagon - February 07, 2021, 01:53 AM
RE: Take you like a drug - by Matias - February 09, 2021, 07:31 AM
RE: Take you like a drug - by RIP Fury - February 09, 2021, 09:00 PM
RE: Take you like a drug - by Vein - February 10, 2021, 04:04 PM
RE: Take you like a drug - by Kynareth Deagon - February 14, 2021, 12:24 AM
RE: Take you like a drug - by Matias - February 14, 2021, 10:10 AM
RE: Take you like a drug - by RIP Fury - February 14, 2021, 04:16 PM
RE: Take you like a drug - by Simmik - February 16, 2021, 02:06 AM
RE: Take you like a drug - by Kynareth Deagon - February 17, 2021, 08:45 PM
RE: Take you like a drug - by Matias - February 18, 2021, 02:51 PM
RE: Take you like a drug - by Simmik - February 24, 2021, 12:59 AM