Neverwinter Forest Water from your broken iris fell toward the floor
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn has been a good boy. Waaayyyy too good. His ear twitches in irritation at the piebald males words. He finds himself immaturely imitating him in his head, but internally laughing nonetheless. It almost brings a smile to his face but he’s quick to hide it when Simmik speaks once more. 

Fine, I’ll be the adult here. She says, obviously bothered by what she has to do next. Truly she’s right. It does seem the whole wanting him to leave thing is childish. So her next words don’t surprise him at all and he finally lets his lips curl into a smile. 

It’s a mischievous one and he nods down to Simmik. When her nose touches his jaw he only briefly looks down to her before quickly bumping his massive head softly to her own.

“I’ll wait outside, meet me there when you’re done, darling.” He hums rather sweetly down to her. What she probably doesn’t see is Kyn’s eyes flicking up to Mal’s own as he turns his back on them and begins to walk out. His gaze on the Merle man is brief, but it was laughing at him. Full of mirth and sarcasm, pride and spite. He doesn’t look back as he makes his way out to wait by their borders. Simmik would be fine, he knew that.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Water from your broken iris fell toward the floor - by Kynareth Deagon - February 14, 2021, 12:23 PM