Wheeling Gull Isle [M] i lie awake and try to recall how your body felt beside me
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
The desire to be close with his wife had not abated.

She had made an effort to dissuade Mou on the occasions leading to this particular morning, so Mou had given her space, just not a lot of it. When the change came the man was eager for it; hopeful that the shift in hormones would shift Maegi's attitude towards him. He wanted to see her happy again, to cavort among the shadows and solidify their love for one-another. It had been a very cold winter so far, on all fronts.

As Mou roamed he was led towards the center of the island. Maegi sought the ledges where she could vanish in to the snowscape, evidently. Were it not for her twisting sxar she would have been lost to him; the familiar twist of pink flesh and pale teeth could not be hidden from Mou's cyclopean view.

He was slow on his approach regardless of his own desires. Maegi had not been open to him lately. He was not going to push her to do what she did not want, regardless of how desperately he wished to share his love. As he ambled along the ridge towards her Mou watched for indicators of her mood.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [M] i lie awake and try to recall how your body felt beside me - by Titmouse (Ghost) - February 12, 2021, 10:37 AM