Redhawk Caldera Empire of steel.
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
-It will still suck,- he assured her, -but maybe Niamh won't get her panties in a bunch every time if we prepare her from the get-go.- Niamh seemed to take children leaving the hardest of the three parents. Phox had at one time, too, but over the years had come to expect (and even embrace) the fact that his kids were not the homebody sort. Even Figment, who had been with them for so long, had eventually developed a sense of independence. Phox already planned on checking in on him in the spring once things warmed up a bit.

Towhee went on to explain how she wanted Reyes to fit into the puppies' lives, and as usual, Phox rolled with it. Well, all except, -There is no way in hell y'all are calling me Phaddy.- Phox would tolerate many things, but PHADDY?! Nothankyou.

He pricked his ears forward when she talked about her relationship with Reyes and making it official. The last part, though, Phox was more hesitant on. -Hmmm, maybe. I gotta say I don't know him well enough that I can say yes to that just yet.- The current leadership had known each other for years. Reyes still felt like a newcomer.

-I'll make a point to get to know him better, especially if you two are gonna be ~maaaates~,- he teased, though he was sincere about the first part. He had done the same when Towhee had entertained the idea of Arcturus being more involved, and he would extend the same olive branch to her current interest (and baby daddy).
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
Empire of steel. - by Towhee - February 16, 2021, 03:18 PM
RE: Empire of steel. - by Phox - February 16, 2021, 08:01 PM
RE: Empire of steel. - by Towhee - February 16, 2021, 08:10 PM
RE: Empire of steel. - by Phox - February 17, 2021, 09:56 PM
RE: Empire of steel. - by Towhee - February 17, 2021, 10:05 PM
RE: Empire of steel. - by Phox - February 21, 2021, 09:50 AM
RE: Empire of steel. - by Towhee - February 21, 2021, 11:07 AM
RE: Empire of steel. - by Phox - February 27, 2021, 05:40 PM
RE: Empire of steel. - by Towhee - February 27, 2021, 06:20 PM