King Elk Forest All of you a verb in perfect view
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
A smile lifted her lips as the sensation of a rough nose brushed along her cheek. A smile not necessarily happy, but still sincere and grateful. Though worry and frustration still plagued her eyes as she thought of a proper response to Endre's rather complicated question.

Unfortunately, regardless of how much he may have wanted to, he couldn't solve every problem. There were some problems that were never meant to be solved, and simply tolerated. Some questions that would never receive answers, some answers that didn't always make sense. And perhaps that brought some beauty into the world, but most of the time it was just a pain in the ass.

She could sense his concern, however Leigh thought it was still best to leave him worried for a few moments if it meant giving him a more honest reply. Endre deserved honesty, and the woman would do her best to give it to him without rambling on and on for days.

"Life is what's got me conflicted. I joined a pack that has a pretty bad reputation, unknowingly at first. And now I hate it. Made a few friends but most of the time I sit around and do absolutely nothing, I have no purpose there but to occasionally annoy someone."

For a second Leigh contemplated telling Endre about Kynareth and her struggles with him. But assuming that would end with a fight, she knew keeping such a detail private would be best in the long run.

"But if I leave, I'll have no protection from a world that hates me. Just being associated with that pack has put a target on my head, and I would be even more lost wandering on my own."
Messages In This Thread
All of you a verb in perfect view - by Endre - February 16, 2021, 09:17 PM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Leigh - February 17, 2021, 06:25 PM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Endre - February 21, 2021, 12:58 PM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Leigh - February 22, 2021, 06:02 PM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Endre - February 24, 2021, 05:43 PM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Leigh - February 28, 2021, 01:38 PM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Endre - March 03, 2021, 11:46 AM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Leigh - March 07, 2021, 02:25 PM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Endre - March 21, 2021, 11:12 AM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Leigh - March 24, 2021, 08:34 PM
RE: All of you a verb in perfect view - by Endre - March 24, 2021, 08:55 PM