Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,115 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay hoped that his agreement would quench the sadness he saw reflected in Maia's eyes, make her feel better. But instead of making her feel better, he saw the unmistakable signs of tears as she said that if he didn't want to, he didn't have to do it.

His eyes mirrored her panic now and Eljay felt like a total idiot himself. No, you're not! I -- I don't get it, I thought this was what you wanted! He felt a thick lump in his throat as he said the words, feeling a lot like crying himself, too, but just about holding himself together.

Maia made to leave, taking a step back. NO! Eljay shouted, louder than he intended as panic gripped his voice and he took a step forward. Please don't leave! P-please just... What do you want me to do or say? He just wanted Maia to be happy, now, and found himself terrified that she would run away and leave him. He deserved that, after all. She was finally seeing that he wasn't good enough -- that she deserved better -- and now he was afraid she would run and never look back.
Messages In This Thread
If she gives you her heart don't you break it - by Maia - February 27, 2021, 02:34 PM
RE: If she gives you her heart don't you break it - by Eljay - February 28, 2021, 04:41 AM
RE: If she gives you her heart don't you break it - by Maia - February 28, 2021, 11:52 AM
RE: If she gives you her heart don't you break it - by Eljay - February 28, 2021, 06:03 PM
RE: If she gives you her heart don't you break it - by Eljay - March 02, 2021, 02:07 PM