Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,115 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
It felt as though everything was falling out on his hands and onto the ground, broken forever. Eljay's eyes shimmered with helplessness and hurt as he looked at Maia. The desperation that had been in his voice showed in her expression, too. He wanted so badly to physically grab her and draw her close and hug her, but it was clear from her body language that that was the last thing she wanted. He was afraid that she might bolt away if he would approach her now.

If only she would've had the words or actions that he could do to make her feel better again. Eljay wished that he knew precisely what to do, but he didn't. He and Wiffle had never fought or.. whatever this was; their time together as an actual couple had been so incredibly brief and that was part of why it had taken him so long to get over losing her. Eljay had never in his life been in something like this, and he didn't know how to deal with it.

The only thing that he knew above all else was that he wanted to make her happy, and he was failing horribly at it.

I don't want to forget about it, Eljay said, his eyes shining with yet uncried tears. I just want you to be happy, more than anything in the world. I'm terrified of losing you because I'm not good enough. I — I just wish I knew how to do that. Eljay looked at her with pleading eyes as she sat there, slumped down. It was hard to resist approaching her, but Eljay was still afraid that she would leave if he got too close now.
Messages In This Thread
If she gives you her heart don't you break it - by Maia - February 27, 2021, 02:34 PM
RE: If she gives you her heart don't you break it - by Eljay - February 28, 2021, 04:41 AM
RE: If she gives you her heart don't you break it - by Maia - February 28, 2021, 11:52 AM
RE: If she gives you her heart don't you break it - by Eljay - February 28, 2021, 06:03 PM
RE: If she gives you her heart don't you break it - by Eljay - March 03, 2021, 04:19 AM