Redhawk Caldera You shout it out but I can't hear a word you say.
Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,110 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay nodded when Towhee said he could come closer. He felt a little weird, not just because they were family but also because Towhee was, well... different. It didn't show as much in normal daily life, but now he was reminded of it and he couldn't help but wonder why she was that way. Of course, he'd never dream of asking in any way, and focused on just looking at the bits he actually needed to see if the bleeding had stopped.

He looked back at Towhee after a quick inspection and said, It looks like the bleeding stopped, at least... That was good, because it at least put Towhee in a state of not-immediately-any-physical-risk. Now, it was just the mental health that needed checking.

Her question was a tricky one. Eljay frowned, unsure how to answer the question. Not having any google at his disposition, Eljay had not heard of such things before. He hesitated a moment and said, I don't know. I've never heard of it happening, but... That doesn't mean it can't happen. Two pups were a small litter, but it wasn't impossible. Last year Towhee had had one, after all, and that made Eljay fear the worst.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You shout it out but I can't hear a word you say. - by Eljay - March 09, 2021, 09:49 AM