Redhawk Caldera You shout it out but I can't hear a word you say.
Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,110 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay wished he had better news, but for now the only thing he could offer was "no with a dash of very big maybe". He didn't want to say that it was not possible at all... After all, he couldn't be too sure. Towhee looked pretty destroyed with that news, and Eljay moved away from her private parts and moved to sit by her head, though at a respectable distance again; he knew she might need some space right now, and he wanted to offer that to her.

Grieving Towhee wasn't something Eljay was used to in any way, so he wasn't really sure how to offer consolations. Even when his parents had died Towhee had been strong. I'm so sorry, Towhee... Eljay said slowly and ruefully. He wished he could offer anything more. He wished he could offer anything that would help her out. He didn't even know the half of her grief, didn't know she'd been with Reyes (honestly, the father of the pups was a bit of a mystery to him at all, since he thought she had stuck to Redhawk Caldera's territories, which was why he was surprised to hear about her pregnancy; so he presumed for now that it was just her alone again, like last year). If there is anything I can do... He didn't mean just bringing her herbs or food or anything. He also meant picking up leadership tasks that she couldn't do in her present state of being. Anything.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You shout it out but I can't hear a word you say. - by Eljay - March 09, 2021, 11:00 AM