Wheeling Gull Isle All this sand but only one grain changed me
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He still needed to figure out what all to say to Hua, how they'd be moving forward now that they were all here together. He wasn't good at this part. Not at all. He at least now got to stay with Aibreann and their pups after the move -- finally with the whole family together -- but he wanted Hua with them too. That was how he wanted things to be at least. Of course, it would take work and learning. He was okay with that.

A slight nod, At least I know they're safe. Unlike the others -- not something he said aloud, but perhaps Maegi would extrapolate on her own. What had happened to all the missing? Were they dead? Would they show up at the forest and find it empty? He didn't want to think about it, moving on. We don't have any other place to go. I had wanted to bring our packs closer together -- but this was not what I'd been thinking. I guess it's easier. In a way. Sort of. If he said the wrong thing, that made it harder, though. But at least if she really was hurting from what happened to Moonspear (even if Mal thought it was more than they deserved), he was here to help her now. How long have you been here?
Messages In This Thread
All this sand but only one grain changed me - by Mal - March 14, 2021, 09:04 PM
RE: All this sand but only one grain changed me - by Mal - March 21, 2021, 01:59 PM