Tuktu Weir And you might have to tell me again
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn had heard the splashing, but pays no mind to it. Only a swivel of his ears would give away the fact that he’d heard it. Otherwise he continues lapping at the water, not knowing a certain familiar pair of eyes watching him. 

Though soon enough, his sixth sense kicks in. The feeling of being watched prickles the fur atop his shoulder blades and inches down his spine, and up his nape. His brindled mane rises slightly and his ears flick back before he laps at dangerous jaws. He stands then, just as he hears the voice. He doesn’t instantly recognize it yet, but when he turns around he’s met with such a familiar man that it brings surprise to his features. 

Cream brows furrow and an inquisitive, but interested, look makes its home in his golden orbs. Valour. Though last he had seen the man he was fairly healthy looking. Now he has a missing eye and is completely malnourished. What a time it seems he’s had. Though as they gaze at one another, Kyn definitely notices the lingering eyes before they’re quickly averted. Out of shyness, fear, or respect, the brindle brute has no idea. Yet the flick of his tail near his hocks shows he’s at least moderately happy to see him, Kynareth, despite Valour’s sudden absence, can’t help but say that he’s happy to see him as well.

So a grand, but promiscuous smile comes to his maw. That usual devilish glint in his eyes gleams bright. “Welcome back, darling.” He hums. “Now, where have you gone? Getting into trouble I bet.” He purrs just as easily. 

Though he teases, there’s no doubting the hopeful glint that sparkles in his eyes at seeing his old friend back in one piece. He wouldn’t have the heart to chase him off or kill him, but he does hope to find answers and perhaps bring him back for dinner. It sure looks like he needs it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And you might have to tell me again - by Valour - May 23, 2021, 11:27 AM
RE: And you might have to tell me again - by Kynareth Deagon - May 24, 2021, 02:52 PM
RE: And you might have to tell me again - by Valour - May 27, 2021, 09:44 AM
RE: And you might have to tell me again - by Valour - June 04, 2021, 11:37 AM