Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
A fox spirit? Aiolos didn't know if it were really a fox or an actual other wolf who had the personality of a sly and cunning fox. Given Kukutux way of words, he guessed the latter and so was left to wonder who attacked her. His muscles tensed at the thought, but she forced the attention off of herself and onto him with her question.

I didn't want to mention it, or maybe I just didn't want to admit it... His head lowers to touch his chin and throat against the top of her crown. He breathes her in, all too suddenly comforted by her presence. And with a heavy sigh, he explained.

Since spring Yuelong has become very small. Understandable, as when spring came wolves looked to disperse, mate, create their own packs or even just adventure while in winter loners sought to join packs for survival. I couldn't imagine it being the same without our Empress. Without Hua. Hua recently finally decided she wanted to leave this land... Mal and those remaining of their children went with them. There is but a pawful of us now, not enough to stay lest we risk our pups survival... And then, to clarify, @Maegi and @Mou's... there are four.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
Moon of my life - by Aiolos - June 06, 2021, 08:56 PM
RE: Moon of my life - by Kukutux - June 06, 2021, 09:30 PM
RE: Moon of my life - by Aiolos - June 06, 2021, 10:21 PM
RE: Moon of my life - by Kukutux - June 06, 2021, 10:34 PM
RE: Moon of my life - by Aiolos - June 11, 2021, 07:26 PM
RE: Moon of my life - by Kukutux - June 13, 2021, 12:03 AM
RE: Moon of my life - by Aiolos - June 20, 2021, 07:33 PM
RE: Moon of my life - by Kukutux - June 21, 2021, 07:40 PM