Hideaway Strath I know how much it matters to you
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The hellhound comes to his call. He smiles, one with excitement and anticipation. Sun kissed eyes shamelessly looking over her with intrigue. Now, Kynareth’s a womanizer, but he wants to know what it would be like to be with her. He’s attracted to danger. She seems confident enough without forcibly being dominant. Hell, he wants her to dominate him. Her size and power gets him going. It’s what attracted him to Nyra too and him and the pale war-maiden have definitely had their fun. 

Despite his dirty thoughts, he doesn’t betray anything horribly obvious on the outside. 

You called?

Canary orbs meet her own steely ones. “I did.” He hums pleasantly. “I want to see what you got. A playful spar perhaps to see where you’re at. I have confidence you’re very skilled.” Dark auds perk and swivel as he speaks, watching her body language and those cold, cold eyes.
Messages In This Thread
I know how much it matters to you - by Kynareth Deagon - June 10, 2021, 03:39 PM
RE: I know how much it matters to you - by War - June 11, 2021, 06:28 AM
RE: I know how much it matters to you - by Kynareth Deagon - June 12, 2021, 01:04 PM
RE: I know how much it matters to you - by War - June 29, 2021, 01:23 PM