Altar of Twilight We got a lot of time to get it right
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
All Welcome 
It didn't take Tierra long for regret to settle like a stone in her little stomach, but it was too late now. The first time she'd left she'd barely crossed the border. This time she was well and truly lost, and it had occurred to her a few hours ago that maybe the world was a little bigger than she first expected. And maybe it wasn't full of wolves who would know exactly where her daddy was.

She even missed her siblings, though she was still in the stage of denying that as night fell. Stupid Caracal was the reason she was out here anyway. It would serve them right if she never came back. She'd be the one having great adventures out with daddy while they stayed home and did nothing with mom, sitting around sad.

Cept she was definitely sitting and sad, huddled against a tree at the base of an unfamiliar (and hugely spooky) mountain. She curled herself into a tight ball and stared out with huge golden eyes, twitching at every sound that came to her. Branches creaking were claws rasping against bark... she could just imagine a monster descending from the trees to swallow her whole. She tucked her face into her paws, voice muffled. I'm going to find daddy and he'll take me with him. I'm going to rub it in Cackle's stupid face. I'm gonna.

A branch cracked and she let out a tiny squeak, flinching closer into the tree. She felt at least a little safer with the bark pressed into her back.
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-