1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Private 
@Teya
Set right after this thread

After the meeting, Kyn had said goodbye to Teya. Though, he knows he cannot leave her like that. Simmik’s icy stare and even colder tongue caught Teya between a them and a hard place. She seemed visibly frightened, or at least obviously nervous.

So he wait a while then moves to catch up for her. His large from would trot up behind here. “Teya.” He would call easily, but loud enough to halt her. 

He moves to walk beside her bumping a massive head softly to her neck if allowed. “Are you alright, darling? Those two can be fairly intimidating at times.” He says it as if he’s not. “My wife,” He begins. “is especially so. Due to my recent…” He pauses, searching for the words. “…fuck up I suppose is what Simmik would call it.” 
Messages In This Thread
I tried to write your name in the rain - by Kynareth Deagon - July 29, 2021, 10:18 PM
RE: I tried to write your name in the rain - by Teya - July 31, 2021, 10:58 PM
RE: I tried to write your name in the rain - by Teya - August 04, 2021, 12:15 PM
RE: I tried to write your name in the rain - by Teya - August 06, 2021, 10:28 AM
RE: I tried to write your name in the rain - by Teya - August 07, 2021, 01:19 PM