Falls of the Hinterlands I tried to write your name in the rain
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kyn can see her thinking and honestly he’s terrified of what she’s going to say next. He’s rather smitten with her believe it or not. She’s cunning, smart, responsible when it comes to her pack, a good leader, and much, much more that he won’t mention because it would definitely be inappropriate. 

So he stares at her and no matter how much he tries to read her mind, sadly, he cannot. But by the fire lighting in those beautiful, baby blues it’s not good. 

Then his suspicions are confirmed and she’s spitting back at him words that surprise him. He knew she could be mean, but he was mildly thrown back by the biting tone of true hurt and deceit. He had not been trying to deceive her! What begs the question is to why shes so hurt. This is how he knows their relationship was possibly going somewhere the neither of them, or at least the Saint, couldn’t handle. He suspects she grew feelings for him — at least a little bit. Or else she wouldn’t be so hurt at the idea of his wife, the idea of his children. If their ‘fun’ was casual, then he suspects she’d have no problem, but truly everyone’s different so he tries not to jump to conclusions instantly. 

The Saint is a stubborn bastard — everyone knows that. So when she spots back at him and turns away he huffs out a frustrated breath, making sure it’s not loud enough for her to hear. 

“Teya,” He calls to her uncaring if she ignores him or not. He doesn’t move from his spot yet, but he tries his luck again. Not willing to let her leave him on a bad note. “I like spending time with you. If I didn’t, I wouldn’t. I suspect the same of you. You’re a strong, capable woman and I have no doubt you can handle yourself,” A soft pause ensues and the Grandmaster looks almost timid. “but if I give you time, would you be willing to be with me like that once more?” He uses his charm, canary orbs hopeful as he looks to her as of he truly hasn’t meant to hurt her. And it’s the truth too. He’s never had any intention of ruining things between them or hurting her feelings, but shit happens and he knows now that all he can do is work through it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I tried to write your name in the rain - by Teya - July 31, 2021, 10:58 PM
RE: I tried to write your name in the rain - by Teya - August 04, 2021, 12:15 PM
RE: I tried to write your name in the rain - by Kynareth Deagon - August 05, 2021, 10:25 AM
RE: I tried to write your name in the rain - by Teya - August 06, 2021, 10:28 AM
RE: I tried to write your name in the rain - by Teya - August 07, 2021, 01:19 PM