Falls of the Hinterlands I tried to write your name in the rain
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He listens to her carefully, eyes trained on her beautiful face. She mentions Nyra and Simmik. She doesn’t understand. Perhaps Kyn could speak with Simmik, convince her to allow him to roam free once more, but he doesn’t want to push his luck. Simmik is unruly when she wants to be and her punishments are painful. 

Then a soft pause ensues and he can see the tears brimming in her eyes. She’s beautiful when she cries. Perhaps it’s a sadistic thing for him to think, but the thought crosses his mind anyhow. 

The thought is wiped away with her next words — maybe after i be under someone else for a time. that should not make you jealous. But how come when she says it like that it does? God he’s selfish. He wants all the freedom but the toxicity in him wants to keep others all for himself. Simmik has never wanted to bed anyone other than him and, theoretically, he assumes he wouldn’t have a problem with it if she did. But the feeling that grips his chest when Teya says that makes him second guess himself with Simmik as well. What if Simmik did truly have the desire to bed someone else? How would he truly react? Back then, it bothered him not, now though, he fears it may be different. And for some reason, it feels the same with the sun kissed woman before him. 

Yet, the Grandmaster cannot tell her no — will not tell her no, for it is not his place to. So he nods his head in understanding. Perhaps when she says it, Teya would even be able to see the heat that rises to his eyes at her provocative words. 

“I understand, darling.” Is all he able to get out and with that, he watches her turn around once more, moving with a purpose. He doesn’t stop her this time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I tried to write your name in the rain - by Teya - July 31, 2021, 10:58 PM
RE: I tried to write your name in the rain - by Teya - August 04, 2021, 12:15 PM
RE: I tried to write your name in the rain - by Teya - August 06, 2021, 10:28 AM
RE: I tried to write your name in the rain - by Kynareth Deagon - August 06, 2021, 07:54 PM
RE: I tried to write your name in the rain - by Teya - August 07, 2021, 01:19 PM