Silvertip Mountain the conversation of eiros and charmion
600 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
My... my brother. He wasn't sure how he felt about lying, but if she thought this was how he should do it, he could try. It was all for the best and it was not a lie that could cause any harm.

Karr...? He wasn't certain, but it sounded like a name. He'd only met Karst once and they'd barely spoken, let alone meaningfully exchanged names. Ashlar didn't remember it, though he might once he saw him. He avoided wolves who did not want him and Karst had certainly seemed that kind.

He shouldn't be there, and... if he did them wrong, I can pay. Can make it right. He added with a little more sureness. He could hunt, or find something to trade. She seemed to like his idea, the one that didn't need him to fight, and this set his eyes to shining hopefully.
Messages In This Thread
the conversation of eiros and charmion - by Avicus - August 28, 2021, 05:58 PM
RE: the conversation of eiros and charmion - by Ashlar - August 28, 2021, 06:44 PM
RE: the conversation of eiros and charmion - by Avicus - August 28, 2021, 09:56 PM
RE: the conversation of eiros and charmion - by Ashlar - August 30, 2021, 01:37 AM
RE: the conversation of eiros and charmion - by Avicus - September 10, 2021, 11:00 PM
RE: the conversation of eiros and charmion - by Ashlar - September 14, 2021, 01:01 AM
RE: the conversation of eiros and charmion - by Avicus - September 18, 2021, 10:11 AM