Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
'You're sitting in the water.' Aiolos head tilts, a brow lifted. Though unspoken, 'And?' was written on his expression. He needed elaboration, the stranger would soon give it. It takes some getting used to. Aiolos says then, a shrug given and a small half-smile played over his creamy mug. Maybe he had never been to the coast before- the water here was much different then any other river, lake, waterfall or bog.

It didn't take long. The stranger admitting he had never seen so much water before. Salt water, which set wounds and lungs on fire, stung the nose and eyes. Now the other man was starting to make more sense and Aiolos acknowledged this with a nodding as the other spoke.

Though water still, the ocean holds far more challenges then any other body of water I've been in. Many can agree to its beauty, but not many can handle calling it home. He tips his head to the side, looking over the man who in exchanged examined him. And its not at all forgiving with open wounds... Another small smirk.

Well... He began, willing to fill in what was an obvious newcomer not only to the coast, but of the Wilds here in general. You've made it to Stavanger Bay, so far. He turns his head round, gutting his muzzle to the plains just beyond the sands. That would be your best route inland and towards the more central populated area of the Wilds. There are a number of packs, including my own. On either side of the region are two great mountain chains. I've not traveled much beyond either. Not a mountain man much myself... Hence him being happily here now- in the water.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
how far you'll go - by Aiolos - November 02, 2021, 11:12 AM
RE: how far you'll go - by Sieghard - November 14, 2021, 07:43 AM
RE: how far you'll go - by Aiolos - November 14, 2021, 02:49 PM
RE: how far you'll go - by Sieghard - November 14, 2021, 09:40 PM
RE: how far you'll go - by Aiolos - November 22, 2021, 10:45 PM
RE: how far you'll go - by Sieghard - December 06, 2021, 05:55 PM
RE: how far you'll go - by Aiolos - December 12, 2021, 05:42 PM
RE: how far you'll go - by Sieghard - December 27, 2021, 08:44 AM
RE: how far you'll go - by Aiolos - January 09, 2022, 04:09 PM