Dragoncrest Cliffs it puts you in a situation where you're made to feel dumb.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Her speech was exotic to his ears, making her all the more intriguing to the young, hot-blooded Blackthorn. He heard the warning in her tone and in her words, but he cheerfully ignored it. He was playing the sweet moron--an entertaining role in that it allowed him to push boundaries and see just how much allowance others would give when their agitation was mollified by pity. He cocked his head and gave her a confused furrow of his brow, though his smile remained.

"Uhh, you seem like a nice lady, but we just met," Penn replied, "I don't think I'd call us 'close' yet, but that sure is nice of you to think of me so kindly." He bowed down on his forelegs a little--a playful gesture, but tempered quickly as he stood straight again and gave his coat a little shake. "Sapphique sure is a pretty word," he added, attempting to interrupt any reply she might have at that, "What is a Sapphique? I never heard of it before."
Messages In This Thread
RE: it puts you in a situation where you're made to feel dumb. - by Penn - December 30, 2021, 09:30 AM