Sapphique
Obsidian*
"mireille?? more like misandreille *cackles*"
thank u val, very cool!
859 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
the gentle suggestions stole the girl's fury for a moment. she only glowered toward the woman a second longer before relenting as she straightened into her small and elegant height. "i be mireille of sapphique. my mot'ers will come for me."
infection. a bite. "what bit you?" she knew from erzulie that large animals and even insects could cause infection. she looked at the place where the leg had been, then back at bridget. "i fell into a river, i t'ink. a man brought me to de shore. den dey brought me here."
Messages In This Thread
The blood is rushing, but you're paralyzed - by Bridget - January 06, 2022, 02:46 PM
RE: The blood is rushing, but you're paralyzed - by Mireille - January 09, 2022, 01:55 PM
RE: The blood is rushing, but you're paralyzed - by Bridget - February 01, 2022, 12:02 PM
RE: The blood is rushing, but you're paralyzed - by Mireille - February 02, 2022, 08:00 PM
RE: The blood is rushing, but you're paralyzed - by Bridget - February 04, 2022, 10:01 AM
RE: The blood is rushing, but you're paralyzed - by Mireille - February 05, 2022, 09:52 PM
RE: The blood is rushing, but you're paralyzed - by Bridget - February 17, 2022, 11:25 AM