Blackwater Islands The blood is rushing, but you're paralyzed
Brecheliant
Family
809 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She was cute, the way she drew herself up. There was something sad about it too though. She was still young, to be surrounded by strangers like this.

Mothers. Bridget noted that but didn't comment. I'm sure they will. If they were alive, she was sure they were looking, and there was no reason to say otherwise. No need to be afraid then, hm? She smiled, tilting her head.

Ah, shit, that was kind of a story. She'd give the abridged version. It was another wolf. He didn't want me to leave, but I told him to fuck off. She was at least old enough that the medic didn't check her language. She let out a snort of laughter. He didn't like that. But I sorted it out.
Messages In This Thread
The blood is rushing, but you're paralyzed - by Bridget - January 06, 2022, 02:46 PM
RE: The blood is rushing, but you're paralyzed - by Bridget - January 10, 2022, 10:30 AM
RE: The blood is rushing, but you're paralyzed - by Bridget - February 01, 2022, 12:02 PM
RE: The blood is rushing, but you're paralyzed - by Mireille - February 02, 2022, 08:00 PM
RE: The blood is rushing, but you're paralyzed - by Bridget - February 04, 2022, 10:01 AM
RE: The blood is rushing, but you're paralyzed - by Mireille - February 05, 2022, 09:52 PM
RE: The blood is rushing, but you're paralyzed - by Bridget - February 17, 2022, 11:25 AM