Redsand Canyon Living right now, well you can call it disillusioned
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
wrappin <3

This was going to be interesting, to say the least. -They seem... nice,- Tierra couldn't help but quip after both other wolves had left. It wasn't so much the words as the expression she gave while signing. Nice wasn't exactly the word she'd use if she was being honest here. -It's good to see you though!! I can't believe you joined another pack, that's insane! I want to hear everything, like what made you join here? And who here is actually cool? They can't all be like that, otherwise I'm totally changing my mind. And you'll just have to send me letters somewhere else.- In the flurry she gave her mom a cheeky smile, then impulsively reached out to give her another hug.

She'd pump Towhee for more information as her mom showed her around, hanging on everything that had happened with the right degrees of amazement, sympathy, and excitement depending on how her mom seemed to feel about it. She tried to pay attention to the tour as well, but honestly... what was so special about a canyon anyway?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Living right now, well you can call it disillusioned - by Tierra - April 08, 2022, 10:09 AM