Neverwinter Forest lxviii. bring it on back, bring it on back
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
239 Posts
Ooc — Bees
haven't written in days, 'scuse me while i stretch m'fingers

her attentions were entrapped by the appeal of the other woman, the small, charming gestures and the loveliness of her voice. 

there was no feminine envy within the dog. she'd always felt a comforting sense of superiority in her own way of being, from her looks to her mannerisms. cuties like this lótë were a different breed altogether. soft, lovely, pleasant - there was only one thing they could offer the mastiff, and she'd grown accustomed to receiving it.

her hazy gaze sharpened a moment after the wolfwoman spoke, the bitch realising she'd been told something. 

"ha? hh. 'ell, i 'ander. gha there, gha aver there." her large front swayed side to side, as if gesturing at all the wast wildernesses surrounding them. "-ere'er the 'ind 'lowsh." the brute smiled. 

as long as it's far, far from that scarfaced cunt.

"yeu shay children, 'ut ish the, uh, child-'aker in the 'icture?" are you single?

[Image: FACEFUL.png]
Messages In This Thread
lxviii. bring it on back, bring it on back - by Lótë - March 09, 2022, 07:19 PM
RE: lxviii. bring it on back, bring it on back - by Gun - March 17, 2022, 03:04 PM
RE: lxviii. bring it on back, bring it on back - by Gun - March 23, 2022, 01:18 PM
RE: lxviii. bring it on back, bring it on back - by Gun - March 28, 2022, 03:44 PM
RE: lxviii. bring it on back, bring it on back - by Gun - April 09, 2022, 07:43 AM
RE: lxviii. bring it on back, bring it on back - by Gun - April 16, 2022, 05:28 AM
RE: lxviii. bring it on back, bring it on back - by Gun - April 30, 2022, 08:52 AM