The Sentinels come on, make it easy, say i never mattered.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Penn didn't want her to go, but something seemed right somehow in their conversation ending with her storming away. He smiled wistfully as he watched her go, though it was pained. What if he really never did see her again? What if this truly was the last time?

He somehow didn't think so. Her irritation with him had brightened his mood enough to make him feel more hopeful. Their paths had crossed so many times by accident. He felt sure that they would again. Besides, it was always better for Fennec to be mad at him than indifferent towards him. It was their love language.

"Love you too," Penn said, mostly to himself. The words drew a shift in his attitude, bringing his attention back to what had just happened, what was happening, and what he needed to do next. He breathed deep and shut his eyes before he too turned to go. Much as he wanted to go after her, he had things to do first.

He'd go after her later.
Messages In This Thread
come on, make it easy, say i never mattered. - by Penn - April 09, 2022, 08:05 PM
RE: come on, make it easy, say i never mattered. - by Penn - April 19, 2022, 11:46 AM