Redsand Canyon My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Eugh, moooom, that's horrible! She stepped back and looked at her mom's sides with a newfound expression of disgust. -There's no way anyone would do that on purpose! You're messing with me.- Puppies were way too cute to be born that way, and there was no reality where Tierra had ever had another wolf's shit on her. She would absolutely remember that.

Despite her negative reaction, she crept back in just a few moments after. Curiosity was getting the better of her hesitancy. She put a paw up, then looked at Towhee as if to make sure her mom wasn't going to erupt into shit immediately on impact before placing it gingerly on her side. What does it...

When she felt them move, her words cut off and the surprise shut her mouth (for once). It was so weird. What did it feel like, having them inside of her, seriously? It had to hurt. There wasn't any room for anything else in there, so having full on puppies moving around meant everything else had to stretch and push and.... augh. Tierra was speechless.
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-
Messages In This Thread
RE: My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. - by Tierra - May 12, 2022, 01:52 PM