Redhawk Caldera be careful little eyes what you see
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Two sets of eyes!!! Little Chickadee too!! Maia nosed her daughter and gave her a couple of licks for good measure, making sure out of habit that she was clean and fine.

Welcome to the world. I can't wait to show you everything. They wouldn't understand yet, but she was going to tell them a story anyway. Something simple and light, something fun. She remembered @Lilitu suddenly and missed her, fiercely. But she smiled and got closer, speaking softly.

I think, first, I'll take you to sing to the trolls. They're still shy but I think they've been lonely, lately. With four of you they'll be so excited to have so many new friends. Maia wasn't much of a singer but she hummed the little tune that Lilitu had sang quietly. She'd have to teach them the words once they were old enough to know it! And then, whenever Lilitu came back, she'd know how much her family here loved her.
Messages In This Thread
be careful little eyes what you see - by Aiden - May 10, 2022, 06:50 AM
RE: be careful little eyes what you see - by Maia - May 10, 2022, 11:57 AM
RE: be careful little eyes what you see - by Aiden - May 11, 2022, 04:01 AM
RE: be careful little eyes what you see - by Maia - May 19, 2022, 10:59 AM
RE: be careful little eyes what you see - by Aiden - May 30, 2022, 04:54 AM
RE: be careful little eyes what you see - by Maia - June 06, 2022, 10:29 AM
RE: be careful little eyes what you see - by Chickadee - June 14, 2022, 08:43 PM
RE: be careful little eyes what you see - by Aiden - June 27, 2022, 05:43 AM
RE: be careful little eyes what you see - by Chickadee - August 11, 2022, 09:52 PM
RE: be careful little eyes what you see - by Aiden - September 22, 2022, 06:45 AM