Ouroboros Spine Beauty as it's writ
Brecheliant
Family
-Not all who wander, are lost.-
690 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
All Welcome 
Amalia tread on careful feet through the beauty that was MoonGlow. She tried to stay near Kigipigak, or Sahkmet or Cerne. Unsure of the people and place. She didn't want to accidentally step somewhere she shouldn't or make someone angry at her. So she was careful.

She stopped to take a drink by the small lake, and when she was done. She sat and stared at the large trees. She lifted her head and closed her eyes and enjoyed the wind ruffling her fur. The gentle mist from the water as the wind skimmed along it, making it settle upon her skin.

She wanted to sing, but she was not a singer. So instead she simply enjoyed the simple moment of respite.
220 Posts
Ooc — siv
This was one of the new bodies.

Natigvik, she had heard. This face she did not know, but Callyope did know the woman was a wonderful one. Painted dark as night with lighter points. Tall and lean like the finest hunter. Green eyes of the summer leaves.

Callyope shuffled forth nervously. Settling a bit further down the lake but only a yard or two away, stealing glances. Too nervous to speak.

Slowly she would begin to hum a working song.

"inuktitut" || "common"
Brecheliant
Family
690 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia watched as the young wolf came near, but settled further away. A smile split her maw as the young girl, kept stealing glances. She wagged her tail in greeting, but before she could speak the girl began to hum. Amalia closed her eyes to listen a moment and then as the girl finished her song she would speak.

Hi, I'm Amalia. She wagged her tail and dipped her nose to the girl. What were you just singing now, it was nice. Had a good cadence to it.
220 Posts
Ooc — siv
Hi,

This she started with sheepishly. Glad to have been appreciated for her music but still nervous all the same! Her mother and father seemed so happy to see the village of Natigvik.

What if they did not like Callyope?

My anaa sings, I hum when she's away.

"inuktitut" || "common"
Brecheliant
Family
690 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalai smiled and wagged her tail again. Hi. She repeated back, kindly, such a sweet little one spun in white with mask of red. 

Oh yea, which one is your Anaa? Is Anaa, mom? Amalia's ears went forward as she thought of her own mother. She missed her even now. 

My grandma used to sing. I'm not much for singing. Though I do like to tell stories.
220 Posts
Ooc — siv
She was bewildered by the thought that no one would know her anaa. Everyone here did, those who led Natigvik into their home seemed to.

She had, childishly, assumed everyone knew her anaa.

My anaa is moonwoman. She declared meekly, before her attention drifted onward in the conversation.

What stories?

"inuktitut" || "common"
Brecheliant
Family
690 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia didn't know all the comings and goings of each pack. She had just recently had an actual conversation with her own femme leader. Times were just busy, and she hadn't managed to find out who everyone was.

Though when the younger girl mentioned her mother was Anaa, she knew she must be the femme known as Kukutux, the matriarch of moonglow.

Amalia smiled kindly. All kinds. Stories of stars, and heros, sad stories and happy stories. My family hails from a long line of story tellers.
220 Posts
Ooc — siv
Will you tell me story of stars?

She asked, soft awe in her voice.

Callyope wondered if this woman stories of stars were the same as her anaa's stories of stars. If not, this would be a boon! She could collect a new story to tell the others.

"inuktitut" || "common"
Brecheliant
Family
690 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
So you get a Danni Original.

Amalia nodded and settled down. Her thought racing to her family, and the stories they had told. She remembered one she had rather liked as a young wolfess and so she began.

There was once a beautiful she wolf, who lived in a village by the sea. Now everyday night the she wolf would stare up at the sky and sing to it. Tell it all the secrets of her day. For though she was beautiful, in her chest beat a humble heart. A shy heart, and she couldn't not bear to speak to those among her village, though she had grown up with them.

With each passing day, she grew more and more reclusive and on the days when the moon was hidden, it was as if her heart had broken. The moon wolf he heard her sing, every day. And everyday he couldn't wait to hear her stories and her secrets.

With every secret and song she sang and told him, he threw a star into the sky.

There were many revolutions of the moon, and then one day. The whole sky was black, all the star were gone, and moon man was hidden from little wolf's sight. She determined that she could no longer bear to be alone without him. So she set out to find his home amongst the stars.

FOr days  and nights, and weeks and months she walked. Until her feet were bloody, and her stomach was small. She continued on. Finally one day she found him, he was weak and weary from being dark for so long, but upon her face he gazed and a bright light had begun. he begged her for a story, for her secrets and too sing. With each word she sang to him, or told him, he began to glow, and he glowed and he glowed, fueled by her stories, and her songs, and her love. Her stories, and her secrets and her songs, made the starts begin to blaze, and the sky was awash with the rising of their love. And soon his light drove out the darkness of the night. And his she wolf stayed with him. When the moon is silent, and dark. That is when he is visiting his lover and borrowing her strength and her love. To get him through the nights.

Amalia looked down shyly.
220 Posts
Ooc — siv
It was a beautiful story. One Callyope instantly held onto tightly. A shy woman, with the moon as her love. The secrets shared were each star in the sky.

She would look to them tonight and tell her own secrets, wondering if more stars might appear for them.

They are together. Like my anaa and taataa?

"inuktitut" || "common"
Brecheliant
Family
690 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia blushed it had been a story she had come up with on the fly. She hoped it would work and it seemed to enchant Callyope.

Amalia nodded with a smile. They are together yes. Just like your Anaa and taataa.

Amalia swished her tail behind her and smiled gently. Glad she had shared something she loved.
220 Posts
Ooc — siv
I take this story? Share it?

She asked, tentatively, with a small sheepish smile.

I tell to Moonglow, to visitors. Like you do.

"inuktitut" || "common"
Brecheliant
Family
690 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalis nodded. It is now you're story to share as you please. A gift from me to you.

Amalia smiled and wagged her tail. She had enjoyed telling a story. It had been too long since she had done so. It was nice.
220 Posts
Ooc — siv
She moved to touch her nose to tall woman's cheek.

I go now. I tell anaa of gift.

There was a playful look on her face. Perhaps Amalia would be given a gift in turn! This she needed to discuss with her mother.

"inuktitut" || "common"