Sunbeam Lair well, the world might cut you down again, but you know the way back home
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson was hopeful for the hunt as well. He had found that though he was not a sociable wolf, he did miss doing things as a pack. One of the reasons he had joined a new pack. He missed the organization. Though you'd never know it, the way he kept leaving the pack lands lately.

Reyson caught the scent and head upward, eyes on the horizon. He scanned. There were a few goats. One ram, and a few females. He calculated. There was an ewe that was closest to them, but she looked healthy. The one closer to the ram, looked weaker. Though honestly, they could probably take the healthy one too.

He looked to his companion, and allowed him to decide which one. This was his hunt, Reyson was just offering his body and his teeth and claws.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: well, the world might cut you down again, but you know the way back home - by Reyson - July 04, 2022, 09:48 AM