Redhawk Caldera Come at me and you'll see
Brecheliant
Family
809 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Bridget hadn't even registered the deer. In her defense, she wasn't near ready to be hunting on these slopes... she couldn't even take down something like that on flat land. At least, not anymore. Not yet.

She was oblivious to Bronco's approach while she eyed her next target. It was a bit of a jump to the neighboring ledge but, from there, she could see a path that led higher that seemed a bit easier to traverse. It would mean a little less workout, but it also meant jumping a leap that was questionable and getting high enough to consider today a success before dark completely set in. Win-win? Hell yeah.

She looked over at the sound of rocks sliding and realized she had company just as that decision was made. Oh shit, she knew this guy.... some relation of Eljay, yeah? Looked like a bruiser, which was odd for Brecheliant but not exactly something Bridget was about to judge him for.

Meet you at the top? She asked, giving him a smile. It was funny because meet. Get it?

Without any hesitation, she got a running start, then planted her one hind leg and jumped for it. The leap would have been easy to clear before, but now, she had maybe half the distance she did previously. She made it with all four paws but with very little ledge to spare behind her, and she could feel the nearness of that space with the adrenaline that coursed through her. Bridget released it with a laugh, then looked back to see if Bronco was going to follow or not.
Messages In This Thread
Come at me and you'll see - by Bridget - July 02, 2022, 11:39 PM
RE: Come at me and you'll see - by RIP Bronco - July 04, 2022, 05:51 PM
RE: Come at me and you'll see - by Bridget - July 07, 2022, 10:14 AM
RE: Come at me and you'll see - by RIP Bronco - July 07, 2022, 12:13 PM
RE: Come at me and you'll see - by Bridget - July 10, 2022, 05:02 PM
RE: Come at me and you'll see - by RIP Bronco - July 10, 2022, 07:40 PM
RE: Come at me and you'll see - by Bridget - July 11, 2022, 10:00 AM
RE: Come at me and you'll see - by RIP Bronco - July 12, 2022, 12:08 PM
RE: Come at me and you'll see - by Bridget - July 13, 2022, 02:50 AM
RE: Come at me and you'll see - by RIP Bronco - July 18, 2022, 09:59 PM
RE: Come at me and you'll see - by Bridget - July 19, 2022, 12:56 PM