Redtail Rise i unpack the heat with my oven mitts
Redtail Rise
Ulfhedinn*
647 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Deerstalker
Tracker
Guardian
buffalo hunter's behavior was beginning to aggravate augur. red woman's warning coupled with her look in his direction brought his hackles up. 

he had not pushed her away before due to his attempts to ascertain what had happened. but when buffalo hunter pushed closer, augur rumbled a sharp warning and pulled aside.

he looked to red woman. he motioned to buffalo hunter's underbelly with a tip of his muzzle. and then he sniffed the air, facing the direction that new snow had gone. a third gesture, to the place outside the rise where this one and he had killed the bison. she was useful. but she would not belong to him.

his yellow eyes were hard on buffalo hunter. it was not her words, it was her disrespect. he returned to the side of his leader; even if red woman was enraged with him this was his place, and the way buffalo hunter was acting ended their brief bond.

he growled again, warning her that he would enforce his alpha female's teeth if they flashed again.
Messages In This Thread
i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Gun - August 19, 2022, 12:51 PM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by New Snow - August 19, 2022, 01:21 PM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Gun - August 19, 2022, 02:28 PM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Avicus - August 19, 2022, 03:55 PM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Gun - August 19, 2022, 04:12 PM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Avicus - August 19, 2022, 04:38 PM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Gun - August 20, 2022, 05:18 AM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Mountain Boulder - August 20, 2022, 09:25 AM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Avicus - August 23, 2022, 03:04 PM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Gun - August 27, 2022, 02:01 PM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Avicus - September 20, 2022, 03:02 PM