Stone Circle Hunter
74 Posts
Ooc — The System
All Welcome 
Lucius was on the move once more, seeking something to eat and take back to Sanja. She would need it for her milk, he was sure. As he cut a path through a field, he caught scent of a warren. His purple eyes narrowed and he began to stalk forward, barely making a sound. He was becoming a skilled hunter.
"Common." · "Norwegian."

Physical Health (100/100)

Lucius is healthy.

Mental Health (90/100)

Lucius is currently experiencing some anxiety.
with every heartbeat i have left
141 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
She had smelled coyote intermingled with wolf as often as she made her patrols around Stone Circle, and had seen the boy around. Taktuq had never lived with coyotes before - at least, not as part of a pack. The concept was foreign to her, but she had heard of wolves living that way of life before. Now, it became one she would have to learn to embrace if she were to help lead the creatures Sanja had brought under their care.

Taktuq watched the boy from a distance, laid low so as not to distract him nor disturb him from his clear hunt. Seeing what kind of hunter he was. Genuinely curious to discover. A butterfly drifted on lazy wings, and the grasses ruffled in the sweet summer breeze.
74 Posts
Ooc — The System
Lucius became aware of the woman's presence more by scent than by sight. He thought he felt her eyes on him, but he did not look back. Trying to occupy himself with the task at hand, the coyote swallowed back his nerves and pressed on. The scent of rabbits grew thicker. From the corner of his eye, he saw the first one. It moved carefully from it's burrow and out into the sunlight, but it did not see the coyote. He rushed it before it even knew what was happening. In a moment, the rabbit hung limply from his jaws, and he dropped it, ready to find another.
"Common." · "Norwegian."

Lucius is healthy.

Mental Health (90/100)

141 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
He looked like nothing much. Dusty, like he had just crawled from some long-forgotten crypt - but he moved with experience, and struck with tenacity.

Hmm.

Taktuq noticed him searching again, and since he did not seem to see another rabbit yet, she eased forward with clear intent to join him.

He had proven himself well on a solo hunt. She was eager to see how he worked in a team. Eager, too, to see how she worked with him.
74 Posts
Ooc — The System
When he dropped the rabbit, he caught the female's scent, and his purple gaze snapped to her quickly. He knew her by sight, but not name, and knew she was helping Sanja with her pups. Ducking his head, Lucius' ears fell back slightly and he called out a nervous, G-greetings. How does the day find you? He nudged the rabbit at his paws. Are you hungry? Feeding people was what he did best.
"Common." · "Norwegian."

Lucius is healthy.

Mental Health (90/100)

141 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
He tucked into himself, and his voice clattered with the sound of his nerves. Taktuq eased him a kind smile and a slow, low sway of her tail.

Greetings, she offered in return, the day finds me well. Taktuq thought to return his query, but before she could, she found him drawing her attention to the rabbit by his paws. Not quite yet, she said, still holding her easy smile, but after another hunt, we will eat. We will catch another for you. You will hunt with me, yes? she grinned wider now, the hunt is much funner with more wolves to help catch.