Ouroboros Spine Tell me something I don't already know
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
skipping rodyn with permission! shikoba has welcomed inutsuk back to heal and explain himself <3 

she could see his tattered body, whatever illness it was kept him in a chokehold it seemed. it does little to soften her heart, but shikoba must remind herself of something. before all of this happened, this was the man she vowed to spend her days with. this was the man she wanted to call her husband, the father of her hearth. this was the man she promised to love so long as he stood beside her.

but he did not remain by her side long. he had gone, gone away without so much as a word and left her to raise mojag alone. moonglow became his father that day, not inutsuk. and despite all of these personal sins she feels, shikoba can see the pain written over his face. her frustrations are present, but shikoba is not cruel.

"then stay. in an ulaq of your own to heal. and when better, we will talk." about the repayment of his bride price, the explanation for his disappearance, and the possibility of him knowing the location of mojag. she would not bed with him for several nights, not until everything was sorted out. "but know this," a warning spills from her lips, "if inutsuk leaves again, he will never be welcomed back."

sivullik has spoken. the last chance for inutsuk to stay. any mistake would not be taken lightly, and it would be shikoba who would drive him from the borders. and if it went beyond this, it would be shikoba who would draw his blood. she looks towards the others for approval of her choice before coming down to greet rodyn and inutsuk. she would offer a shoulder if needed and do her best to not stare at her husband. she would do her best to guide them back to the resting grounds and find the old ulaq inutsuk had before they shared theirs.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Tell me something I don't already know - by Inutsuk - October 17, 2022, 09:57 PM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Rodyn - October 18, 2022, 11:07 AM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Kukutux - October 18, 2022, 12:45 PM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Callyope - October 18, 2022, 12:49 PM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Shikoba - October 18, 2022, 01:20 PM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Inutsuk - October 18, 2022, 01:38 PM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Kukutux - October 18, 2022, 05:45 PM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Shikoba - October 19, 2022, 12:27 AM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Kukutux - November 03, 2022, 01:59 PM
RE: Tell me something I don't already know - by Rodyn - November 03, 2022, 05:29 PM