Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
All Welcome 
Reyson had delivered messages, had run to and fro. Had spoken in jest and seriousness, and now he was exhausted. Today was more exhausting than any march he had ever been forced upon and with doddering steps, and weak limbs, he tried to make it to Mereo, but he couldn't.

He finally curled himself among the willows, and was about to fall asleep. Remembering with a start there were coyotes, but he couldn't keep his eyes open any longer. He hoped they wouldn't set upon him while he slept.

It wasn't often that he had to give into sleep, but he was more emotionally exhausted than physically and that had done a number on both his psyche and his body. So with trembling legs, eh curled his tail around his nose, and closed the ice blues. Slipping peacefully into sleep.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
Our Eyes - by Reyson - October 26, 2022, 08:07 PM
RE: Our Eyes - by The Wanderer - October 27, 2022, 01:21 PM
RE: Our Eyes - by Reyson - October 27, 2022, 05:19 PM