Northstar Vale Ima be a love you 'til the day I die kinda man
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson would have disliked that Meadow had a crush on the Imperator, but he would have hated her keeping it from him more. He had told her once before that he only wanted honesty even if it hurt. Matters of the heart were not always easy.

Reyson wasn't expecting her to promise, she was a wolf that would not help herself. Because she was selfless like that. Something he both adored about her, and it irritated him. Because he didn't wish her to run herself into the ground.

Thank you.

He gave a soft noise. Perhaps at times it will go fast, when i'm training or patrolling, but in the quiet hours. It will slow to a crawl, because you won't be near enough for me to just walk too. Though in my free hours, if I should have them. I'll make the trip back.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
Ima be a love you 'til the day I die kinda man - by Reyson - November 12, 2022, 08:18 AM
RE: Ima be a love you 'til the day I die kinda man - by Reyson - November 24, 2022, 05:30 PM