Lion Head Mesa Wish this was a love you never felt
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson made a small adjustment to his walking pattern. So that it seemed they were more in sync as they walked. Years of conditioning and marching, rearing it's ugly head.

Reyson gave a small lift of one side of his maw. I do, but a moon is not so long.

The next question turned notched ears towards the other. Oh it was offered and I declined. I am not one who needs a pound of flesh, or honey and berries. I like simpler things. The Queen had some of the is it Fellhan? Set up a fur for me under some trees.

Reyson frowned and shrugged a well muscled shoulder. No one has been treating me any type of way. I don't go out of my way to engage. I am at the steppes from sun up to sundown. I eat and I sleep. Normal soldier duties. The few that I have talked too, have been more than kind.

He wouldn't mention that they all seemed so very fake. That the smiles didn't reach their eyes, and their good intentions sounded robotic and practiced. He felt like an outsider in a doll shop. Afraid to break anything as he moved.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
Wish this was a love you never felt - by Merikh - December 13, 2022, 02:29 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Reyson - December 13, 2022, 05:40 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Merikh - December 13, 2022, 05:56 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Reyson - December 13, 2022, 06:03 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Merikh - December 13, 2022, 06:11 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Reyson - December 13, 2022, 06:21 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Merikh - December 14, 2022, 11:11 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Reyson - December 15, 2022, 09:18 AM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Merikh - December 16, 2022, 11:57 AM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Reyson - December 16, 2022, 02:06 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Merikh - December 22, 2022, 12:39 PM