Northstar Vale Kardiá
157 Posts
Ooc — Teo
All Welcome 
Outside Meadow’s den, for @Zosime.

Antigone sulked in the shadows of the foliage beside the healing den. He had not seen Reyson return to Meadow since their fight. He had only felt a glimmer of hope that the brute would try.

Sniffing at his paws, the boy began to clean them with his tongue. The obsessive strokes to remove the snow and muck would do him well. His mind would be soothed and his heart would decrease its rapid beats of hatred, of anger. At the center of his youthful emotions was something he had not felt before. The green-eyed monster of jealousy had started to claw its way free from his body.

A stir in the brush drew a growl from the young wolf. He lifted his russet head and flattened his ears in warning.
80 Posts
Ooc —
she left her father behind and headed to the den. the fresh snow offered a half-buried trail to father of presumably her brother's steps.

what she had not expected was a growl to welcome her.

anti...? her voice quaked. perhaps his head had been hit, for him to react so strongly to a simple visitor.
157 Posts
Ooc — Teo
It was only Zosime and her peeping little voice.

The boy’s ears perked forward and his features died away – less angry, less violent. Antigone could feel the remnants of his rage boiling in his belly.

I thought you were him, he grumbled to his sister.

Though Antigone did not expect Reyson to approach Meadow’s healing den so soon after their argument, he also did not think the man was very bright. The red-hooded boy’s presence was a deterrent. He would remain outside Meadow’s den until the bastard had been kicked from their home. Then he would work to nurture her and show her what real love was.
80 Posts
Ooc —
she softly took a spot near him. wondering if he even wished for her to be here. yet she had decided that she could not let him be alone. he did not get to decide that!

i heard you were hurt.

yet she did not say anything else. only allowing the soft blue of her eyes to settle upon his face. watching, waiting. one ear flicked softly to keep out for any others.
157 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Yeah, came his sullen answer.

Zosime made a spot for herself beside him. He could feel the tickling of her hairs against his flank and he knew that his skin would crawl before the sensation struck him. When he had clenched his teeth and soothed his discomfort, he found that he could handle his sister’s proximity. The boy reminded himself that she was there because she cared.

He hit my head against the ground. The lie was becoming easier to tell. I had to make sure he wouldn’t hurt Meadow.
80 Posts
Ooc —
had the man intended to hurt meadow too? zosime could not hold back the gentle gasp, but quickly shut her mouth. lips thinning slightly as she turned her gaze outward.

i told father what he said.

she only told him this so that he knew he was not alone! that she was here for him in all things. her eyes watered again and she cursed herself for her abundance of emotions.

will you let me look after you and your injury?
157 Posts
Ooc — Teo
If father is smart, he will banish Reyson from our home.

Antigone lifted his chin.

If Arsenio had any sense in him, he would see the risk of the soldier. He would drive the ugly brute from their beautiful home and then they would be safe, free from his wounds and his suffering. The red-hooded boy thought he had painted a strong picture of the threat. It would have been a shame if their father didn’t heed his advice. And how would it look? To trust a stranger over his own pups…

Zosime asked to take care of him, of his injury.

Fine.

The boy clenched his teeth.
Raventhorpe
Óskírdr
130 Posts
Ooc — bee
hope its alright for me to jump in on the AW tag ^^

Zulema had heard so little and known so little of what had happened. She'd rather ask, and by the time she had found her siblings the girl was about of breath from pacing about the vale.

❝What happened?❞ She was able to get out amidst the panting, the anxiety clear in her tone. 

Antigone appeared to be fine, her aching stomach easing.
-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
80 Posts
Ooc —
she wish she had the strength to smack him. to clamp teeth around his muzzle and hush him in that moment. it was not to them to decide or speak upon the smarts of their own parents!

instead she only simmered coldly. dared to reach to his temple and search for a reaction — or see if there might be a lump somewhere. anything to indicate the damage done.

then their sister joined them! zosime wished deeply to move her away from this mess at once, to not let her hear the sour words of her brother. it was here she found a backbone.

antigone was hurt. i am taking care of him. will you too?

she carried far too much of their mother in her voice now.
Raventhorpe
Óskírdr
130 Posts
Ooc — bee
Hurt? Zulema didn't pry, she watched quietly for moment before speaking. Zosime did not hold her usual attitude at the time, it was clear.

❝Okay,❞ She bit her tongue, neither of them seemed pleased.

She wished to pry and ask what happened again, but she sat herself down next to them. Zulema silently waited to be instructed, watching her sister tend to Antigone's head with a worried stare.
-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-