Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Fine with me

Reyson had seen her tiny frame shake. Had her the stifled sobs and he had been unable to do anything for her. So he had followed. He had a million things running through his head. And the stinging of his face and head didn't help. He'd have time to ask her what was wrong.

She turned to look at him and he reached to pull her close if she'd allow. A hmm deep in his chest.

I had a episode and was caught in bad memories. I ran through some brambles and some thickets. Bloodied my face. It will heal. Maxim found me talked me out of it. Then Tamar found me when I was looking for you.

He frowned and looked her over. What's wrong love?
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
choke this love 'til the vein starts to shiver - by Meadow - January 10, 2023, 08:12 PM
RE: choke this love 'til the vein starts to shiver - by Reyson - January 10, 2023, 08:16 PM