Northstar Vale choke this love 'til the vein starts to shiver
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Clearly his tiny healer was having a rough go of it. He didn't know what was bothering her. It had something to do with Tamar and Arsenio and the Pharaoh that much he knew, but he couldn't help her if she didn't tell him.

A bone weary sigh worked his way from his throat. Akashingo. I never should have gone. Once I got there, it was clear I couldn't trust anyone. Everyone had a different agenda. They were all trying to talk to me about different things. And each one had a different story or word to say. And they didn't like that I chose not to use their fellahan's services.

Reyson shifted and lay his head along her shoulders. Add the paranoia of not being able to trust, to not sleeping because i was fearful to turn my back on any. I was exhausted by the end of my tour. And then I got home and Fennec and Germanicus acosted me at the borders to demand answers, albeit nicely. And it was just a lot of things in a little amount of time.

He didn't blame the leaders of Mereo for wanting to know what he was doing. However, it would have been kind if they could have waited a day or so for him to get sleep.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
choke this love 'til the vein starts to shiver - by Meadow - January 10, 2023, 08:12 PM
RE: choke this love 'til the vein starts to shiver - by Reyson - January 10, 2023, 08:33 PM