Northstar Vale choke this love 'til the vein starts to shiver
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson had hated Akashingo. It was opulent and rich and there was nothing taht he liked about it. he was much like Meadow, preferring the simple things. The way of life that he could exist quietly. He could be called if he was needed.

Reyson had not been telling her of his choice for praise, perhaps it was a little bit of a small letting her know moment. But really they were clearly upset about him not using the services offered and provided. He didn't see why it mattered, but it did to them.

She is Germanicus's new wife and Imperatrix of Mereo. I believe that is the title. No Germanicus came because Maxim went to get him after my episode, so he knew where i was and if he could possibly help him, being a soldier of war too.

Reyson took a deep breath. My future. They asked me if I was planning on staying in Mereo. And I told them that if you didn't want too, then no. I'd go whereever you wished. And Meadow I know how you're going to think. So please don't think that I am giving up anything for you. I'm not. Just please don't worry about that. I don't feel obligated or like I have too. It's my choice, if that is what you want to do. Besides I'm tired of being asolider and war and these memories. I want some peace. I want to just be a fighter when I must, not because it is my duty and my job.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
choke this love 'til the vein starts to shiver - by Meadow - January 10, 2023, 08:12 PM
RE: choke this love 'til the vein starts to shiver - by Reyson - January 10, 2023, 08:47 PM