Redhawk Caldera I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
When Towhee mentioned that Jack wanted to go to Brecheliant, Phox figured there was no sense in waiting around for Amalia to get back from Mereo. And hey, maybe she'd already be back home and had decided not to swipe up Phox on her way back. He wouldn't blame her for that. Who wanted to babysit a three-legged old man?

It was strange to gaze upon the place he had once called home. The place where he'd been born. The place he had once considered his birthright. But it was more Eljay and Maia's than anyone else's now, and there were no hard feelings on his end. Phox found it much too difficult to hold a grudge these days. He was too old and too tired for it.

-Sure is!- he said, answering the question on Towhee's behalf.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - January 12, 2023, 03:16 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - January 12, 2023, 07:42 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Teya - January 14, 2023, 03:09 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Eljay - January 16, 2023, 04:55 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - January 16, 2023, 04:55 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - January 18, 2023, 02:59 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Teya - January 19, 2023, 09:19 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maia - January 19, 2023, 09:43 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - February 15, 2023, 12:54 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Towhee - February 15, 2023, 03:39 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - February 28, 2023, 11:13 PM