Redhawk Caldera You're nothing but a pack of smokes and a bag of tricks.
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Reyes had expected a certain someone to be present when he arrived, or at least to be around, but Teya didn't even see fit to show her face. He didn't see Sorana either and that rankled him, but what set him off the most was the sight of a stranger approaching — except it wasn't a stranger. Reyes recognized Bronco the instant he saw him, although his name was briefly forgotten. The way the other man looked, with his stony face and his squared shoulders, gave Reyes a certain impression that he didn't appreciate.

He moved closer and then stopped, the serration of his coat proving his agitation even before he began to speak. You the replacement? He was going to ask where Teya was, but then he caught the strong scent of her wafting from where the man stood - and his eyes narrowed, a name clicking in to place. What, you think I'd do something? Move. His chin lifted again, and he called out with a shout in to the forest:

Teya! This was your idea, and I'm here. Where's my daughter?! With that, he huffed and quieted, but watched Bronco carefully from that point on.