Swiftcurrent Creek He’s a unicorn with a single horn, he has a cup of tea in the early morn
451 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Ranger
He said he’d never heard of it, which intrigued Atreus. He wondered again if Germanicus knew about this pack and whether someone else besides this haggard adolescent might know about the barracks in the canyon. He decided to take a gamble.

Oh, uhm, I don’t live there. I stayed there a couple of days to check the place out but it wasn’t for me, Atreus replied. Nothing’s wrong with it, it’s just a really hardcore lifestyle. They’re a military pack.

His heart was beating a little faster than normal, partly because of the thrill of lying and the fear of getting caught in said lie. But he’d been pondering this sort of thing a long time now.

I’m Scout, by the way. What’s your name? And the name of this pack?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: He’s a unicorn with a single horn, he has a cup of tea in the early morn - by Atreus - February 02, 2023, 05:01 PM